Saturday, September 21, 2013

Women's Plus-size Outfit - Grey & Pink

Today is a rainy day here in the Northeast, and our family is enjoying the chance to stay in our jammies all day and lounge around. Something that we just don't get to do very often.

I am a huge fan of the color grey, especially a dark smoky grey like this tunic sweater from Target. I know for some there doesn't seem anything exciting about the color grey, but for some reason I am just a sucker for neutrals. And, one of the great things about a neutral colors, is that they can be paired up any color. For this set I chose pink, because I love the pink and grey striped scarf from Aerie. To complete this look add a pair of skinny dark wash jeans (Old Navy), ankle boots, pink clutch (Target), and dahlia earrings (ModCloth). 


Plus-size Outfit - Grey & Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment