Monday, July 29, 2013

Oh, How I Want This Cardigan!

I am completely in love with this grey cardigan from yoox.com. Everything screams fall! I can see myself walking around the local apple festival, sipping on some apple cider wearing this amazing outfit. I must warn you though the cardigan is a bit on the pricey side. On the brighter side, there are few items in this set that are much more wallet friendly. The wrapped stud bangle set comes in at just $6.99 and can be found at Wet Seal. The burnout thermal top from Buckle.com is only $28.00 and has the cutest crocheted detail on the sleeves.
What are your favorite things to wear in the fall?


Alana




Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com


Banana Republic ballet shoes
bananarepublic.gap.com




Fossil jewelry
zappos.com


Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment