Thursday, September 5, 2013

Women's Outfit - Classic Black Sweater & Pumps

Through the years I have often wore this look. I love a classic black top, jeans, and a pair of pumps. This look never seems to go out of style. Is there a style that you find yourself wearing time and time again?

Aerie Cozy Sweater - $29.95 - A soft, loose fit, long sleeve sweater with lace trim at the waist. This sweater would definitely get a lot of wear if it was in my closet.

Mango Jeans - $44.99 - A dark wash boot-cut jean with wash effect.

Lord & Taylor - Mismatched Lock & Key Earrings  - $35.00 - These mismatched earrings from Betsey Johnson are amazing. I have a sister that would love these. Christmas present perhaps?

Nordstrom - Bracelet - $30.00 - Another great piece from Betsey Johnson. A slim black bangle with cute hearts and gold trim.

DSW.com - Betsey Johnson Bag - $49.95 - I guess you have figured out by now that I am a Betsey Johnson fan. It's true, I really do love her accessories. This quilted cross body bag has an adorable bow embellishment on the side, and comes in a variety of colors.

Lord & Taylor - Suede Pumps - $79.00 - That's right the shoes are from Betsey Johnson, but tell me they are not sexy. I love the scallop trim. You can get them in four different colors: red, blue, blush, and blue.



Women's Outfit - Classic Black Sweater & Pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment