Thursday, November 14, 2013

Best Deals On LEGO Friends

 I was on the search for the best deals on LEGO Friends play sets for my daughter, so I thought I would share with you what I found.

Amazon deal - You will get all five items for $35.35 with free shipping, but you must buy all five to qualify for the free shipping. As far as LEGO prices go, I would say this is a great price.

LEGO Hedgehog Hideaway Playset - $3.39 - Amazon

LEGO Friends Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery  - $6.99 - Amazon

LEGO Poodle Little Palace Playset - $3.39 - Amazon

LEGO Bunny Hutch Playset - $3.39 - Amazon

LEGO Friends Olivia's Tree House  - $18.19 - Amazon


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEGO Deal

LEGO Deal by angiejane on Polyvore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure why, but when doing research for the LEGO Friends Advent Calender set, I found that it was going for at least $40 on ebay, and I really was not finding them cheaper anywhere else. Except Lego.com, but it said to call for availability. Plus, at Lego.com they are $29.99 & shipping. Not sure what the shipping would be. You can get it at Target right now for only $34.99 shipped!

Lego Friends Advent Calender  - $34.99 & free shipping. -Target - The free shipping only lasts until November 27, 2013.

The best deal I could find for Olivia's House was a tie between Amazon - Olivia's House and Walm-Mart . They both have it available for $54.99 with free shipping.

  I ended up going with the first deal from Amazon. Actually, my mom went with the first deal from Amazon, she was the one that was looking for a birthday gift for my daughter.

If I come across any other really great deals on these Lego Friends play sets I will let you know. Plus, since I did one for girls, I think it is only fair that I should do one for the boys (later this week). After all, my son may not have a birthday coming up, but Santa needs some ideas.

You can follow all these bargain bin deals on Twitter or Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment